Major trigs ahead, for those who care.
I'm beginning to join the "why not me" group. In the past, it honestly hasn't bothered me that much when I hear my friends announce BFPs. I was happy for them and excited to see baby bump and pregnancy updates. Lately though, it's starting to bother me a little. Last month, my cousin and his fiance welcomed a new baby - I didn't even know they were expecting until a month before they were due. One of my coworkers from high school recently had a baby as well. Another former coworker is expecting a baby any day now. I also just found out a couple of weeks ago (courtesy of facebook) that a good friend/classmate from my high school and her husband are now expecting a little one as well.
As if that alone wasn't enough, for the past couple of nights, I've had strange pregnancy dreams!! One night, I dreamt that our bottom feeder fish gave birth to a bunch of little ones (like 15-20). Last night, I dreamt that my former classmate was wearing a white strapless sundress over her bulging baby bump and for some odd reason, twins kept coming into the conversation. It was very odd. It's like I had a third sense that I just knew she was having twin boys and it was so realistic.
I'm just so ready to join that group. I'm ready for all the ladies on the Web.MD 12+ months boards to join that group. We deserve to become mothers to more than just furry kids and fishies.
On a brighter note, I finally meet with Dr. M tomorrow to hopefully establish a plan and get the ball rolling once again. Maybe she can shed some light on my + OPK but no temp rise. I'm just ready to get off the TTC train and get on the KU train.
One day our time will come. I just pray it comes soon for us all.
2 comments:
Aw hun I feel your pain. I want all of us to move up so badly too. Sometimes it just seems so unfair when we see everyone in our lives moving on and we are stuck in the past.
I hope you get some answers today and can move forward. GL!
I think that bug is going around!
I think we are sick and tired of being left behind.
Post a Comment