Monday, March 2, 2009
Good (early) morning!
Today is my first official unemployed day, and let me tell ya, it's off to a great start! The Hubby re-enlists in the military this morning, so I'm up way earlier than usual! It's a darned good thing too since Hubby had his phone on vibrate last night and didn't hear it go off when his alarm went off (3:30am). I had my alarm set for 4:15 so I could get up and get halfway awake and decent looking before his ceremony at 5:30. When I woke up, he was still sleeping, and he is supposed to be at work at 4:30!! I quickly woke him up and got his butt moving as fast as it could! Plus, since we live in the way-too-northern country for now, he had frost on the windows of his car. I went out to start it for him, so it could warm up, and, considering the time, I decided to scrape the windows. Now, take into account the fact that it is 4:20am and I just crawled out of bed. I didn't bother to put on sweatpants or even a coat for that matter. Instead, I just went outside in my pink fuzzy robe (with my shorts and t-shirt on underneath), with my pink slippers on. No hat, gloves, coat, nada. Thank goodness no one else is awake at these hours!! To make a long story short, he left the house around 4:30, but he said he'd be okay as long as he was there before 4:45am. What a whirlwind morning for my first day off!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment