Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Funny clip

Or at least I think it is...

But before I get to it, here's a quick update:

Yesterday's EGD went really well. The doctor that I had is one of the best at our clinic, and he had a great bedside manner. Right before they decided to give me the sedation medications, he decided to do a second procedure since I'd be out anyways and then he'd have a look from both ends. Needless to say, I got 2 procedures done complete with biopsies from both. I won't have the biopsy results for probably 2 weeks though (right before we move...how nice!), but I'm hoping they come in sooner. Long story short, I slept away the day and didn't eat too much.

This morning, my temp jumped up a little more (up to 98.54), so I again P'dOAS and got another BFN. 15 DPO and a BFN. The longest LP I've had was 17 days, so I'm going to test again tomorrow if my temp is still up there. Thursday I'll be at my parents, so I won't be testing then. So now I'm in limbo until either I get my BFP or AF shows her face. Ugh...

But onto the video. I taped my basset hound "running" through the snow drifts in our backyard last week. It's hard to believe that earlier that week, we had green grass showing and now we're back to stupid white stuff. The clip is really short (4 seconds I think), but I find it absolutely hilarious to see his ears flop around as he plows through drifts that are way deeper than he is tall!!


1 comment:

4maddison said...

aw... your dog is so cute! I love the video!

and Im sorry about your bfn! dont give up hope yet, theres always a chance!