Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cycle update

Either I really overdid it at the gym tonight (ran another mile straight - and under a 9-minute pace this time!), or AF is going to show tomorrow. Based on the cramping I'm having, I'm guessing it's the latter. Typically though, I don't start cramping until AF shows so who knows. My temps have been really high the past few days but that doesn't mean too incredibly much. With my luck, I'll probably have a temp of 97.52 tomorrow which is quite indicative of AF.

*sigh*

Bring on C18 and more Clomid, ultrasounds, and Mucinex. I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. Before it never really bothered me that much that we weren't getting pregnant cuz with Hubby's work schedule, it was luck if we even got to BD anywhere near O time. Now though, we've had perfect timing the past 3 months and nothing to show for it. It sucks!! I totally understand how all the Web.MD ladies feel when AF shows. After being so hopeful, this completely takes any joy out of even TTC. Plus, add to it that April will be my last shot in the dark with my current doctor, and then we'll be in Colorado and have to start everything all over again. How sucky is that?? Another few months of waiting and more months of BFNs.

Wow, I'm depressing. I think I'm going to bed soon. Maybe I'll wake up and not be such a Downer Debbie.

IF just sucks. That's all there is to it. Oh, and I despise the month of March now because it marks the anniversary of when Hubby and I decided to TTC.

Okay, now I'm done.

1 comment:

Misty Dawn said...

Yeah I'm with ya on that March sucks and so do all the other months in the year that I suffer from IF. LOL I'm glad to see that you are still working out, keep it up!

Cute video of your dog!