Monday, March 23, 2009

March

This morning, as I was reading posts on the Web.MD message boards, it hit me that March marks the time when we first started to TTC. It's been 2 years since we made that decision, and here we are, still TTC. Granted most of last year was completely shot since Hubby wasn't home much, but still. March still hits a sore spot with me. But alas, on March 29/30th, we'll know if this will be our last March for awhile. I'm sure hoping it is!

Well, the baby shower stuff is finally coming together; or at least for the most part it is. We have 4 hostesses, and one of them volunteered to take care of the cake. Well, as of today, we have no idea if she has gotten ahold of her cake lady or what. I sent out an update/status check email this morning and said that we need to know by Friday what is going on with that. We'll see how well that goes. The mother-to-be and myself seem to be doing just about everything for the shower! I was trying to get her away from doing a lot, but she keeps saying how she doesn't want me to do everything, so she takes a little off my plate and puts in on hers! I'm getting excited for it though. I crocheted a baby blanket for her, and finished it off yesterday. Now, I'm also going to be making a diaper cake, so I need to pick up a few more things for it and I'm going to get that assembled this week too. So much to do, so little time!!

I recently found out that one of my cousins is engaged. I found out from Facebook. Facebook!?!?!?! Heck, when I got engaged, sent out a mass email to all my friends and family! I didn't let people find out from Facebook!! And, to top it all off, it sounds like his fiance is pregnant too. How nice.

For good news, the snow is almost completely gone from our yard!! It's a huge soggy muddy mess, but I'm beginning to see green grass try to peek through!

No comments: