Possibly TMI, but I have to share!
This morning my temp plummeted like a rock in the Grand Canyon. I took my morning doses of Tussin and realized that my CM was super thin and watery! I forgot to buy some OPKs on my last shopping adventure, so I had to make a run to Walmart to get OPKs as well as more Tussin. Well, I just POA-OPK and got 2 pretty bold pink lines!! Not to mention that my CM is watery and my cervix is nice and high and open!
I am so attacking Hubby tonight, tommorrow morning and tomorrow night! BDing here we come!!
5 comments:
Have fun BDing!!!! Also prop your butt up with some pillows after the dead and lay there for about 30 minutes! I swear thats how I ended up KU!!
Have fun bding! Get to it!
Tricky Tricky! I totally was thinking it was a BFP post from the heading. LOL
I also thought it was a bfp.....glad you got your 2 opk lines though. have fun this weekend ;) ;)
Happy BDing!
Post a Comment