Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm going to rebel

I called my GYN's office today to set up the appointment with the other doctor, Dr. M. The receptionist I spoke with seemed to be a little surprised that Dr. S would suggest I see Dr. M, but in her words "Guess we'll do whatever the good doctor says!" I just laughed. After working with my previous OB/GYN doctor and his crazy antics that he sometimes pulled, I got quite a kick out of it. It's somewhat sad that I have to switch because I actually liked Dr. S and his staff. They were amazing people for the one visit I got to spend with them. *sigh* On a better note though, I only have to wait another 2 weeks to see Dr. M which is a huge plus! We won't have to wait another month (or more!) to get a more definite plan figured out.

Ok, so I know I'm not making the smartest decision of my lifetime, but honestly, I'm sick of her (hence the title of this post)! Today marks CD18 for me and honestly fake-AF is not showing any signs of stopping whatsoever. [She's been bouncing back and forth between spotting and light for the past 26 days.] I've had an issue with this previously, and my first OB/GYN doctor suggested that I go ahead and take the Clomid because having AF hang around for such a long time means no chance of getting KU. So, against my better judgement, I've decided to put that Clomid prescription that I have in my nightstand to good use. At least then I know fake-AF should cease and in about 14 days or so, I'll O. So tomorrow I'm gonna go buy some OPKs, restock my Tussin stash, and wait for the hot flashes and mood swings to hit. Oh not so lucky me. But heck, if it makes her stop and gives us a chance to get KU, I guess I will put up with it. I'm just so sick of her and want her to be gone! Besides, OPKs and occasional blood draws are about as much monitoring as the GYN does (from what I gathered. Dr. M may be a little different with it all).

And now I wait for the scoldings... Go ahead. Let me read 'em...

No comments: