Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The day has come!

In approximately 3 hours, I'll finally be meeting with the new OB/GYN doctor. It's rather exciting for me, and I'm praying that this physician will be more personable and have a better bedside manner than the military OB/GYN that I saw last month. I'm just so ready to get the ball rolling with a physician that I actually like. Hubby is hoping that Dr. S will review my history, then send us on our way to an RE. I think he's just as anxious to get things going again as I am. I'll try to post more after the appointment.

I'm also still waiting to hear back on the interview I had 2 weeks ago. I've honestly never had to wait this long to hear back on a position. It's been almost 5 weeks since the job posting closed! I'm going insane!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Good Luck!!! And not sure if your able to call but call on that job!!!

Richelle & Mike said...

I'm with Jen, call on that job. GL with your new OB/GYN. Let us know how it goes!