Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quick update

My life has been pretty boring lately. I don't sleep in (can't cuz the Hubby has to get up at 6am for work). I sit around in my pj's and robe until 8 or 10 watching LMN (I'm addicted). I know there's things that need to be done around the house (little things here and there), but I can never seem to find enough ambition to do them. I've made myself look a little harder for a job, but other than that, I've turned into a lazy bum. And it's so not like me!!!

As for the TTC front, I took my Clomid last week. At first I thought the side effects were going to be super mild since I had a very mild headache for 2 days and just the very rare and occasional hot flash. Yeah, I was completely wrong. I've had so many hot flashes, I feel like I'm in menopause!! It's really rediculous. We have gorgeous weather here now, and I'm sitting in the house with the AC on and the fans blowing on me cuz this dang Clomid is giving me hot flashes like crazy! The things we put ourselves through...

I also have an upcoming appointment with Dr. M next week. If my clomid does what it's supposed to, I should be Oing around that date, so maybe we can squeeze in some morning BDing and she can do a post-coital test that day! We'll see though... a lot can happen between now and then.

And honestly...why did Jillian choose Ed? My mother is an Ed supporter, but my sister and I are more on Kiptyn's side. But then again, why did she get rid of Jake before Wes? I think reality TV has issues some times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wanted Jake but then after he was gone I was soo thinking it would have been Kipton(sp) I am shocked..

Erin said...

My RE won't do a postcoital. He said they are basically worthless because they will do the same treatment regardless. But, I kind of wish he would do it so that I could know. What did yours say?

gabsy said...

Dr. S (the civilian doc I saw first) suggested doing it, but he said he'd leave it up to Dr. M to decide for sure if that's what they want to do or not. Personally, I'm all for it if it helps us get one step closer to a baby.