Seriously....I've never been so crabby before! Even when I'm majorly PMSing I'm not normally this mean to the hubby. In fact, I don't think I was this hormonal when I took 100mg of Clomid, and I had some serious moodiness going on then!!
I truly do feel sorry for the way I've been treating him lately. Nothing he has done has really spurned these reactions of mine, but for some odd reason, I fly off the handle at just about any little thing. Like today, I was trying to get laundry done. Well, before, he'd take the initiative to go change the laundry or whatnot. Today, it seemed like he wouldn't do anything without me first going to start it. I'm the type of person that if I start a project, there's no point in trying to jump in and help because more than likely you'll mess up my routine or rhythm that I have going. (I'm a little bit of a perfectionist with a slight case of control freak. Add to that the fact that I've basically been living by myself for the past year, and yeah, it's not a good combination.)
Ugh...I hate being so crabby and moody all the time. I don't like making hubby feel bad either. *sigh* I need a big stress reliever right now. Maybe I'll go work out an extra day by myself this week. It always seems to make me feel better physically and mentally.
I think I just figured it all out though. I'm so frustrated with life in general. I'm sick of being sick and having my doctor tell me that all of my lab tests came back negative, so have a great day! I'm tired of always having to pick up the slack at work. I'm sick of dealing with stupid people day in and out. I hate this wacky weather! I'm tired of not getting enough good peaceful sleep at night. I'm tired of not getting answers or being pushed to the side!! Ugh...
I do need a day off.
1 comment:
Well there no better time to say you are sorry w/a special dinner for DH. I know they get the short end of the stick while we are TTC. We often assume they don't know what we are going through, but they are going through some of the same feelings as we are but remain silent. I often try to stop myself from flying off the handle...DH knows that I"m extra hormonal due to meds.
(((((((((HUGS)))))))))
We will get through...hopefully in one piece. I'd love to say my marriage would still be intact after TTC, but its a rocky road and the verdict is still out. LOL
Post a Comment