Well, I'm back to have crappy days again. Saturday evening, hubby and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings (also known as B-dubbs around here). The meal was delicious, but when we got home, it was a completely different story. I was doubled over due to the extremely painful stomach cramping I had going on. Hubby nearly took me to the hospital because he was worried about me. I told him I just needed to sleep and I'd be fine. Monday morning I called the doc and told them about it all and FINALLY!!! After dealing with this for 4 months, I finally got a referral to see a GI doctor. I'm scheduled to see her in a couple of weeks, so hopefully I can start getting some more definitive explanations for why I keep getting so randomly and violently sick. Oh, and get this, the base referral office called me today to remind me that I had lab work to do for my infertility referral. I told her I know that, but it all depends on my cycle. She said they were waiting on that so they could get it sent to my doc. I informed her that I work in his office and they are aware of it. She seemed fine with that answer. *sigh* military....
As for other news, I officially put in my notice at work last week. February 27th is my last day (thank goodness!!). I couldn't be more excited although I'm sure I will miss some of the patients that I've gotten to know as well as many of my coworkers. The stress and drama of the place will never ever be missed. No crappy expensive uniforms for me to buy and never ever wear again. No taking mandatory PTO so the organization can save money. No worrying about not getting the much deserved merit increase this year (the place is really trying to save money...). No more crabby patients to deal with! No more hormonally challenged non-pregnant women getting pissy with me for something I have no control over!! It's going to be a glorious day!!
On to other aspects of life... I spoke with my OB/GYN doc today (I work in his office). He wrote me a script for more Clomid (100 mg) and gave me some advice which I already knew, but that's okay. He gave me 5 months of refills, even though Hubby and I will only be here for about 2 1/2 more. (I figure if I need to, I'll get the refills filled before we leave so I have some to start off with when we move! haha). In my doctor's words, "Let's get you pregnant before you move!" haha :) I love my doctor. Such a great guy! I'm tempted to start using OPKs this next cycle. I want to see if it would possibly help us along too.
So now I sit and wait. My temps have dropped dramatically and AF should be here soon (although right now I'm only 11 DPO). I'd be happy to have her start on Sunday cuz then we could possibly have a V-Day conception! Wouldn't that be something to tell the families!! lol
3 comments:
I hope you get some answers from the GI. What did you eat?? Have you noticed if there is a food that all these GI upsets have in common??
That would be nice if you get KU before you move. I'd def get those tests done before you leave the GYN office.
I'm sorry you're having such stomach problems. I hope the GI can find some answers!
I never seem to know what triggers my symptoms. I've been keeping track of things though (per my doctor and nutritionist), so when I do see the GI doc, hopefully she can maybe see something I'm not.
Post a Comment