Monday, January 12, 2009

He's coming home!!

So today, hubby will be home hopefully. It all depends on the weather, and right now, it sucks. I'm hoping that he won't push to get home today just because he wants to be home. I'd rather him come home tomorrow and make it safely than to drive in this crappy winter weather and end up in an accident. That wouldn't be good at all.

Also this morning I had a doctor's appointment and a follow-up with my nutritionist. The doctor wasn't all that impressed with my weight gain (about 1.5 pounds according to her scale). I thought it was great! Yeah, I'm still not anywhere near my weight for my height, but 1.5 pounds!! I'll take it! I also finally got my lab results. I did labs 3 weeks ago, and just now got the results, despite my calling last week to check on them. Everything came back negative for Celiac Sprue. The only tests she seemed a little concerned about were the Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA). One came back positive and the other was negative. Basically the ANA tests for rheumatoid arthritis. So, she sent me for more lab work, a couple of X-Rays (I've been having some minor joint pain in my hands the past couple of weeks), and put in a referral to a rheumatologist. She told me it is going to be awhile before I can see them, but she'd rather be safe than sorry type kinda thing.

I also talked to her about getting an infertility referral as well. She's making me come in and do CD3 labs, then a CD21 progesterone check, even though I told her I don't have normal cycles nor do I even know really when I'm going to ovulate much less when my next AF visit will be. Whatever. I'll do the labs, even though I know they'll come back normal. They always do. I'm just happy to be able to see my OB/GYN for this stuff without having to sneak behind my insurance's back. (I've been pretty good about doing it! haha!!) So now with hubby coming home, we can get some serious BD'ing in!! hehe

1 comment:

elephantscanremember said...

YAY! I am glad he's coming home!

I hope all your tests turn out well.