On Friday morning, hubby called me at work. He just had to share with me that we got orders to Colorado!! I was so excited!!! It's where we wanted to go, and I just love that area. Plus, it's halfway between our families, so it's not too incredibly far of a drive to go to either place for the holidays or whatnot. I have family that lives nearby too, so it'll be great to be able to see them again as well as let hubby meet them (he has yet to do that...). The only downer to this whole thing is that we have to be there by the end of April! Three months and we'll be in a new house in a new state with new neighbors and new scenery! It's all so exciting, but I know it'll be quite stressful too. If I keep hubby on track as far as getting things done, we should have a pretty easy transition. We'll see though. He likes to cut corners instead of doing everything as needed and as required. But all in all, WE'RE MOVING TO COLORADO!!
As far as TTC...I'm still waiting for AF to show. I'm ready to start another round of Clomid and get the ball rolling on that whole thing again. Even though we'll only be here for a few more months, I'd love to be able to get as much done as possible with a doctor and staff who already knows what's going on.
Hubby is driving me nuts lately. This morning, he made breakfast, but it made me sick. He kept asking me if I wanted other food or drinks (banana, orange juice, etc.). Yeah, the last thing I want to do when I'm sick is stuff more food down into my already crampy stomach and make things so much worse. Plus, he keeps bugging me to go out to eat. He always does this when he gets back home. I'm sure if he had his way, we'd be going out to eat every single night. Not quite my idea of spending time together though. Also, today, I was going to go outside and scrape the packed snow off the driveway. He decided to help, which I swear was more of a headache than anything else. Since I've basically had to deal with winter my entire life and also I've done more winters here than he has, I have a pretty good system down for getting the sidewalks and driveways nearly snow-free. He interrupted it today. Terribly so. Although, I'm such a perfectionist and I know it's not a good thing when he comes home. We just both need to adjust once again to having each other around. It will be a long hard process since we were apart for a majority of 2008.
*sigh*
1 comment:
Oh don't complain, at least he is helping!!! LOL
Congrats on the move! You should be thankful that they gave you 2 months notice.
Def keep up the TTC until you leave. It totally sucks starting over w/a new RE. On the bright side, Colorado has the best RE in the US (CCRM). That is something to be thankful for! And I think Colorado is one of the states mandated to cover IF.....enough said!!!
Post a Comment