They say a picture is worth 1000 words, right? Well, when I saw this yesterday, I was speechless and teary eyed!
Yeah, that's right. Our one little blast split and now we have identical twins! Twin A (on the left) measure 7wk0d and had a heartbeat of 130. Twin B measured right on at 7wk4d and has a heartbeat of 149!! I was in shock! I guess I now know why nausea hit at 5wk2d and why in the world I've been doubly exhausted and already felt a lot of pressure in my belly! I still can't believe it!
I shared the news with DH's former work supervisor (and a good friend of ours), and he is "one happy uncle!" I also told our friends who are also pregnant, and the husband called me just to let me know that he's jealous (and to congratulate us, but moreso to say that he's jealous). He said he wants twins! I told him when our babies start acting up, we'll trade! haha
DH has been dying to tell his family. I'm not letting him though because we already have decided that we're going to make baby announcement greeting cards to send to the family since they all live hours away from us. We're going to try to hold off telling everyone else here for as long as we can. We'll see how long we can go!

6 comments:
COngratulations on the twins! How cool!
CONGRATS!!!! HOW COOL!!!
Congratulations!!!
They're worth it!
How exciting!!!! I have always wanted twins, though at this point I'd settle for one. Lol!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Awesome!!
That's so exciting. Congrats!
Post a Comment