Thursday, March 17, 2011

They still don't know!

So I was totally hoping that our families would get their announcement cards today, but apparently, they didn't make it.  And on top of it, my parents won't be home tomorrow if they get delivered tomorrow.  If my siblings call, I'll have to make sure they keep it quiet until my parents can open their own card and find out for themselves.  Maybe our families will surprise us and DH's family will call first!  Guess we'll find out eventually!!

I was just so hoping that they'd all find out today, but I guess our excitement will have to wait another day.

As strange as it may sound, I totally love seeing the little computerized picture of my twins floating in the countdown gadget at the top of my blog.  DH liked seeing them too!  He was so funny last night looking at the babies on the countdown.  He didn't realize that they already have arms and legs.

No comments: