This cycle, I've decided to do it all. I'm taking 100mg of Clomid CD3-7, doing ultrasounds on days 11 and 13 to check the follies, drinking Tussin regularly (starting tomorrow!), temping, and even OPKing for the first time ever. I figured if we're going to actually have a decent shot at this cycle, I'm going to do all I can to help!
I spoke to my doctor last week cuz I had to have him sign the ultrasound orders for me. I told him I decided to do the ultrasounds this cycle, and he said "Good. I'm excited for you!" I just love my doc. It's great to know that he's just as much into this as Hubby and I are. What a great cheering section - my doctor and his nurse! :)
On an even better note, I have 14 days of work left! I couldn't be more excited!! Yay!!
2 comments:
GL this C! Sounds like you have all of your ducks in a row so here's hopin it pays off for you!
Yay!!! I sure hope you get some nice big follies this C!!
Post a Comment