Buying it on the other hand wasn't so glorious. We scoped out BestBuy last Sunday (Feb 15) and found a desktop and monitor that we loved. I wrote down all the information, including the prices, so we could run it past our more computer-literate family. [Not that we're stupid when it comes to computers. We just wanted to find out if they thought it was worth the money or if we should keep looking.]. When we returned on Wednesday evening to buy the computer, suddenly the monitor that we had originally wanted jumped $70 in 3 days!!! It wasn't on sale at all on Sunday, even though the sales guy claimed that the price that we saw on Sunday should be the same as the price on Wednesday because all their sales start on Sunday. Hubby and I weren't impressed and we ended up going with a smaller monitor (20" compared to the 22" we originally wanted), for almost $100 less. I must say I do like the monitor we went with though. Even though it's stationary and we can't adjust it, I like the features of this monitor way better. I guess in the end, it all worked out and we have a brand spankin new desktop computer!! Yay for us!!
Other news:
- I am 6 DPO and have absolutely no symptoms - no tenderness in my bbs, no freaky skin break outs, no bloatedness, nothing. Maybe it's a good thing? Who knows...
- I have only one week of work left. Thank goodness!! After the past 2 days, I just wanted to quit. Thank goodness the end of my job is in sight. Five more working days. Six more week days. I'm not complaining.
- I saw a GI doctor last week. She wants me to do a barium x-ray procedure so they can see if I have Crohns. I have it scheduled for the first week in March, but if I get a BFP before that, they'll have to find another way to figure out what's wrong with me. Why couldn't my base doctor just refer me back in November so I wouldn't be in this predicament? *sigh*
2 comments:
What day are you poas'ing? Hopefully this week flies by for you for more than one reason! ;)
I'm going to try my hardest to wait until Sunday (3/1) since that will be my official 14DPO. We'll see how that goes though! I only have 1 HPT in my drawer, so I really don't want to waste it. But then again, I really want to know too! The tough decision...
Post a Comment