Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Addiction

Before we left for Texas to do our IVF cycle, I decided to DVR "Twi.ligh.t" since it was on Showtime, and we have ST for a few more weeks.  I really just wanted to see what the hype was all about. 

Well, I watched it and totally got hooked.  That weekend, they were having the premiere of the second movie, so I just had to DVR that one too.  Unfortunately the third movie was On Demand, and I wasn't about to pay for it, so I figured I'd just wait to see if it comes on ST any time soon.  Yeah, I couldn't wait.  Luckily for us, there's a place here in town where you can buy used movies for super cheap.  Needless to say, I think I've watched those movies like 4 times!!  I must say though I'm more partial to the first two rather than the third, but nevertheless, I've gotten hooked.

Anyone else a Tw.ili.ght fan?

Aside from that...this wait really hasn't been too bad/stressful so far.  As tempted as I am about wanting to POAS this weekend, I won't.  I won't do that until either the day of my labs or the day after.  Good thing I only have one in my drawer which lessens my opportunities to POAS.  I had some cramping yesterday and a little today, so I'm hoping it's going to be good news on Tuesday!  It had better be as much as my tushy is bruised from the PIO shots!!  :)

1 comment:

elephantscanremember said...

I hope you get a beautiful bfp! (hugs)