I survived my lap yesterday and I'm a little achy today. My abdomen has 3 nice little incisions in it and it's bruised in some areas too (not sure if it's normal or not...my guess is that it is). The gas pains in my shoulders/neck are bearable, but I think I may have to take some pain meds to help with them. Overall though, I'm doing pretty good I think!
The Lap revealed some stuff that I'll post more about later. Of course we won't know full details until we have the post-op appointment in a few weeks. For now though, I just thought I'd let ya know that everything went smoothly and now I'm in super-lazy recovery mode!
6 comments:
Glad you are doing well after the lap! Get some much needed rest! :)
Get some rest and can't wait to hear more soon!
Take care of yourself. I hope you recover quickly.
Rest, rest and rest again!
Glad to hear things went smoothly! Keep up with the pain meds, heres to a quick recovery!
Glad to hear everything went well. Take care of yourself and plenty of rest.
Glad you're doing okay. Take those pain meds! They'll help you sleep through the night.
Post a Comment