My temp shot way up today, which was somewhat of a shock. It's been so up and down these past couple of weeks, I never know what's going to happen. (Want to check it out? Click here to see my chart.)
To add to the confusing temps, I've had serious cramping on my left side all morning. Occasionally it will also hit my mid lower abdomen, but mostly, it's on my left side. It's so uncomfortable, and if I didn't know that I was 7 DPO today, I'd almost think that AF is on her way tomorrow, although I know that's not going to happen.
So I guess I'll deal with the pain and hope that it goes away.
On to other things:
* Congrats to AJ on her BFP!! Let's hope that little bean sticks around for at least the next 36 weeks and that it's a very boring uneventful pregnancy (aside from the usual joys of being pregnant).
* Congrats also to Richelle and Mike! A boy and a girl...now you'll really have fun picking names!
* Major hugs to Misty. Your temps still look good though, so don't give up! It's not over until AF shows, and I'm going to be praying that she stays away for awhile! You more than deserve a sticky BFP!
* Good luck to Sherry and the big move that is hopefully coming soon. I hope your house sells quick and things go smoothly with the transition to Alabama.
* Caitlin - so great to read about the lap surgery date! I sure hope you can get the time off and that your surgery provides some much-needed answers.
And to everyone else that I haven't mentioned, if you need a hug, ((((hugs)))). And for those who have something to celebrate, Congratulations!!
Have a wonderful safe holiday weekend!
3 comments:
I would almost say your O'ing but what do I know me and fertlity friend never got a long very well.
Good Luck this C!!! Hope it ends with a BFP!!!!
Thanks hun! Have a great holiday weekend!
Post a Comment