Friday, May 29, 2009

14 DPO...

and yet another BFN. I should be used to this by now. I take my temp religiously, BD in the right window frame, wait 2 weeks, then POAS and wait to see the only line that ever shows up. Seriously...I'm really tired of this. My sweet DH told me this morning "It's okay. We'll get pregnant eventually." It's so easy for him to think that. I know he's trying to be supportive, but honestly, this whole thing never gets easier for me. It's going to be a very long day as well as weekend. Heck, it's going to be a long 2 weeks (that's when I'll finally get to see the OB/GYN - right in the middle of another wasted cycle).

3 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry about the BFN. ***hugs***

My DH says the same things. Sometimes I talk to him until I am blue in the face (literally) and then I say "What do you think?" and the he almost always comments like this: "We are headed in the right direction." or "It's just a matter of time." I mean, he doesn't say much beyond that. But, at least he is a good listener and reassuring.

Misty Dawn said...

I'm sorry about the BFN

((((HUGS))))

Your situation with the a DRs really sucks. Hopefully, time will fly by.

Caitlin said...

{{HUGS}}

I'm sorry hun...My DH is the same way. I think it is a guy-thing and they just aren't sure what to do or say. That is why us girls are here for ya! :)