Saturday, May 21, 2011

She did it again!

This morning, I was at Bible study with some friends when my cell phone started buzzing.  I looked down and saw that once again my boss was contacting me on my day off.  Her super-important text?  The combination to a lock.  Granted, someone was renting the space where the lock was (there are other doors to that room by the way), but this was something she should have thought of and taken care of last week, not the Saturday of and most certainly not on a day the office is closed.  Needless to say, I didn't respond.  UGH!!!!  I don't think she'll ever learn.  Well, someday she will because I won't be there anymore come September!  And I sure as heck won't be responding to calls/texts unless they come directly from a pastor after that time anyways.

I'm excited for dinner tonight!  Hubby and I decided to do a smaller version of a Thanksgiving dinner...just turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, green beans.  It's a ton of work just for that little bit, but I'm going to be super psyched!  Yummy Thanksgiving in May!  Woo-hoo!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I hope you have a great dinner! We usually do one like that in the spring too.

I can't believe she can't get the hint.