Ummm... I hope it was a typo - 108 months is nine years and she'd have been TTC since she was 14! Yikes!!!
What? TTC since 14? That's insane.
Congrats Girl!!! I wish I was still PG with you! H&H 9 months! Hope this one is a sticky bean for you.
CRAZY! I can't believe that she has been TTC since 14, hoping that it was a typo...
I agree, I hope that was a typo. It would be insane if she had actually been trying for 9 years at her age.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ummm... I hope it was a typo - 108 months is nine years and she'd have been TTC since she was 14! Yikes!!!
What? TTC since 14? That's insane.
Congrats Girl!!! I wish I was still PG with you! H&H 9 months! Hope this one is a sticky bean for you.
CRAZY! I can't believe that she has been TTC since 14, hoping that it was a typo...
I agree, I hope that was a typo. It would be insane if she had actually been trying for 9 years at her age.
Post a Comment