Like my reproductive system isn't messed up enough, AF decided to show in the middle of the afternoon yesterday! Why does she do this to me? NORMALLY (like that's a word I can really use) she'll show up bright and early in the morning. Only one other time since TTC has she shown up at any other time of the day. She wasn't on my "likes" list at all before and now she really isn't on the list. argh!!!! She better be somewhat nice to me this time around (yeah right. Like that will ever happen.)
So I guess this cycle marks the beginning of another round of deployment-induced abstinence (aka TAB). Hubby will be leaving soon, so it's going to be about 8 months before we can do anything TTC related or IF treatment related. *sigh* Sometimes this military thing just gets in the way of real life. I'm not complaining one bit though. I'm proud of my hubby for what he does. The sacrifices we do because of his job are so worth it.
How was everyone's weekend? I hope everyone had as gorgeous weather as we did here in Colorado! It was mid-50s and beautiful!! Plus, the Vikes pulled off a pretty big win over the Cowboys which made my day yesterday (before AF ruined my afternoon). Now on to the Saints. It's gonna be a tough one, but I have faith in my Vikes.
2 comments:
I'm sorry about af. Stinker!
Yay Vikes!
Sorry af ruined your day/life! ((hugs))
Also sorry the Cowboys lost. They should have kicked @$$, but instead they got their's kicked. *sigh*
Post a Comment