Just thought I'd drop a super quick note...I have a phone interview today!! Or at least that's what I think it is. A lady called me regarding one of my applications that I submitted a little over a week ago. She wants to talk to me for a few minutes about the position! Yay!! I'm going to call her in a few hours (there's a little bit of a time difference), but I'll try to post an update once the convo is done!
It's a great day!!
~*~*~*~ Update ~*~*~*~
So I just got off the phone a few minutes ago. Bascially, it was a prelim interview, which is what I figured it probably would be. I now have an official interview and test on Friday. Whodathunk there would be a test for a receptionist position?? Interesting... But yeah, so I have my offiicial interview on Friday and we'll go from there!
1 comment:
Test? To be a receptionist?? Never heard of that before....How odd.
Good luck Friday!!
Post a Comment