Thursday, October 1, 2009

slight correction

In my last post, I listed that our tentative diagnosis is Tubal IF.  It's actually Tubal Factor IF.  Either way, it means that my tubes don't work properly which is a cause for IF.  Sorry if I confused anyone. 

And I do plan to ask Dr. M about the left tube blockage/open thing.  Hopefully she can explain it to us cuz I'm a little confused by it all.

For now though, Hubby and I are weighing our options and seeing if we can financially do a military-clinic IVF program.  I'd love to get started on one right away, but with me not working at the moment, finances are a little tighter around the place.  Hubby made a suggestion to set up a separate "baby-stuff" savings account.  I'm sure by the time we could see the doctor, the fund would have at least a good start to it.

So many decisions...

1 comment:

Kate said...

Keep us updated...

In the mean time, I've nominated you for a blog award - see my blog for details.

Thanks for being an inspiration - and helping me realize that some of these thoughts I'm having aren't completely crazy! :0)