Sunday, October 5, 2008

Intro

Blogging has now become the new thing in the 21st century, so I figured, what the heck. Why not start one of my own? When I was younger, I had a diary, then a journal, and now, a blogspot! Seems fitting I guess.

So a little about me:

I'm 23.
I'm married to the most wonderful guy.
We have 2 dogs - a basset hound and a lab mix something-rather.
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since March 2007, but no luck as of yet.
I graduated from college in 2007, but do not currently use my degree.
My husband and I spend just as much time apart as we do together.
I'm not afraid to dig in and get my hands dirty, no matter the task.
I love throwing huge parties and cooking big meals.
If I could, I would have a baby grand piano in my house so I could play every day.
Someday, we're going to have a fish tank filled with cichlids.
My dream vehicle would be a Dodge Ram 1500 (or bigger, but I'd settle for a 1500).
I really don't like Canada all that much.
People get really hyped over the Black Hills and Mt. Rushmore - I don't get it.
I'm a little bit of a perfectionist.
I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy, Law & Order: SVU and CI, and House.

Just a little insight into me. I'm sure that as I post, you'll learn more, but for now, that'll do.

No comments: